Monday, July 16, 2007

OH HAPPY DAY.

the past few days were great. like seriously. wouldnt trade any for the world.

oh, i turned 19 already.

in total, i had four cakes this year. and i ate them all up. much thanks to my auntyjean, the family, the coolchurchpeople (woodians and the boys!) and also qw and mwei. somehow they do deserve all the love in the world.

so anyway, i've been spending my nights actually sleeping in my bed in km as soundly as a baby. i was that tired lah. and my money pocket is kind of empty already. but that is not the sole reason why i stay home! i am kinda missing the company of my family and my tv box too!

and i've been seeing sean almost everyday! my mom should just give him a spare key because everytime i wake up in km i see him. alomak. like some recurring nightmare.

haha. we went over to find qw all a couple of hours ago and then after some makan we went to play monopoly. the game ended with 3 players wanting to almost commit suicide. that bitch (qw) single-handedly made wq, sean and I bankrupt like mad. first time i've ever finished the game man.

super funny. i think we should play somemore.

okay i'm going to bed now.

goodnight people! goodnight b. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home